The Production Engineering Association (PEA) Artificial Lift and Flow Assurance Virtual Forums
22 - 23 September, 2020
The Production Engineering Association (PEA) Artificial Lift and Flow Assurance Virtual Forums will take place on the 22nd and 23rd September 2020.
This virtual meeting will include technical knowledge-sharing presentations from operators (Petronas, OMV, CEPSA, WintershallDea) and technology providers/service companies (Halliburton, Schlumberger, Silverwell, AccessESP, Tracerco, Hydrafact, Kongsberg, PACE Flow Assurance) including:-
• Foam assisted artificial lift
• ESP experience with viscous fluids
• Integrated ESP optimisation
• ESP technology development
• Real time monitoring of flow assurance
• Remediating flow assurance issues with offshore depositions detection
• Risk based hydrate management
• Hydrate transport modelling
This event will be of particular interest to operators who would like to improve their knowledge of Artificial Lift and Flow Assurance technology and industry case studies / best practices.
To request an agenda / interest in attending, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org