Subsea Fiber Optic Monitoring (SEAFOM) – 2017 Industry Event
05 - 06 December, 2017
SEAFOM’s annual industry event will be held on 5-6 December 2017 in London UK.
Programme of events
- Conference and exhibition format
- Key note address from an operator, plus seven other operator presentations and an operator round-table session
- Technical presentations covering the development/deployment of fibre optics sensing systems from service and supply companies
- Live hardware demonstrations, and poster sessions
- Networking luncheons, and evening drinks reception
- Operator companies are invited to attend this event free of charge
- Non-member service and supply companies and other entities will be required to join SEAFOM in order to attend
Visit SEAFOM’s website for further information.
SEAFOM is an international Joint Industry Forum, which had an original vision to promote the growth of fiber optics in subsea applications. As time has moved on this vision has been enlarged to encompass what can be considered as the stepping stones to such challenging applications, and so now encompasses all upstream oil and gas industry applications.
SEAFOM is a formal organization, with an agreed Vision and Scope of Work. It is governed by a Steering Committee chosen by the membership, with professional project management by OTM Consulting Ltd defined in the SEAFOM Membership Proposal.