20 - 21 June, 2018
Geomechanics Initiative is a new industry initiative fostering collaboration, best practice and knowledge sharing on the application of geomechanics in oil & gas.
Join our inaugural meeting on 21 – 22nd June in Milan, hosted by Eni. This meeting will address the challenges of wellbore stability. Specifically, we will discuss which methodologies may be used and when, who determines which approach is applicable and how predicted collapse pressures are calculated and shared. Our focus is to promote cooperation and learning across industry.
Geomechanics Initiative Network will benefit your organisation by:
- Promoting the exchange of knowledge and information across the industry
- Enabling peer feedback and validation
- Providing you with different perspectives on a common problem
- Seeking for cost-effective solutions
- Increasing awareness of geomechanics as an enabler internally